This is a very tasty, fast and easy meal to prepare. All you have to do is prepare a simple glaze to spoon over the fish and bake in the oven.
1/4 cup maple syrup
4 teaspoons grainy mustard
4 teaspoons Gluten free soy sauce like San-J
2 lbs salmon fillet ( whole or cut into serving pieces)
1. Preheat oven 400 F convection or 425 F regular.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, prepare the glaze by mixing the first three ingredients listed above.
4. Place salmon skin side down on parchment on baking sheet.
5. Spoon glaze over fish. Let the fish marinate for 20 or 30 minutes. Spoon drippings over the fish 3 or 4 times.
6. Bake in centre of oven 10-15 minutes.
Serves 4 people.